Chili Lime Chicken with Asian Slaw
- My entries are so pathetic compared to Jeremy’s, but I don’t have as much time to cook thanks to the bar exam. I promise to post better things starting in August. I picked up these chili lime chicken burger patties at Trader Joe’s, which I’ve had before. They make for terrible burgers, in my opinion, because they’re pretty thin, but they’re not bad sliced up and thrown into salads.
- 1/4 head of cabbage
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 shallot
- 1 red bell pepper
- Minced cilantro
- Minced mint
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Sesame seeds
- Red pepper
- Chopped peanuts
- Salt & pepper
- Chop up everything and throw it into a bowl.
- Mix sesame oil and rice vinegar, then drizzle it over the slaw.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds, red pepper and peanuts. Toss.
- Cook the chicken patty, slice it up, and throw it on top of the slaw.